[access-uk] Re: Exporting the iTunes library

  • From: "pauline lawler" <paulinelawler14@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 18:07:13 +0100

Hello Andy,

I am sure others on list may have handier tips. I back up Itunes music by copying them onto a flash drive. I use Windows exp, Jaws 8.

I go into my documents; my music..ITunes and then into itunes media and then copy.

Hope this is of some help.

Pauline Lawler
----- Original Message ----- From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>