[access-uk] Re: Exporting address book to OE

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 16:07:28 -0000

Hi Andy,

The reasoning behind my thinking is that although I have
only used .csv files a couple of times, I do vaguely
remember that these are files for data storage.  On thinking
about it, I would have thought you should have been given
the option of .wab files, (wab standing for windows address
book), but if you're not being given the .wab option then
I'd say of the two options you've been offered, .csv is the
closest to .wab, but I'm by no means a windows expert, and
I'm sure that someone more knowledgable, such as George,
will be able to answer your question in more detail and
point you in a better direction than I can.

Alexander Shannon