[access-uk] Re: Experiences with Bradley watch

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2015 15:03:49 -0000

I have now seen one that someone was wearing at the recent TechaBreak
conference I attended, and I liked it. A bit expensive though!

I don't normally wear my Braille watch at night, but it is always close by.
I wouldn't mind a Bradley to join it!

Kind Regards,

Jackie Brown

Emails: <mailto:thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>