[access-uk] Re: Experiences with Bradley watch

  • From: Yusuf Osman <yusuf.osman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2015 12:28:47 +0000

Its definitely not waterproof, I remember reading that somewhere, it was
intended to be originally, but I think they dropped that. It is water resistant
though.
Yusuf

I’ve set up a FundMe account to help cover the ongoing costs of my PhD. I’d be
very grateful if you’d consider donating. Thank you!
https://www.gofundme.com/lhj928
Why not follow me on Twitter at:
yusuf_oy
Facebook: