[access-uk] Re: Experiences with Bradley watch

  • From: "Ian Macrae" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "ian.macrae1" for DMARC)
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2015 21:10:17 +0000

To be honest Peter, I find I hardly consult the hour indicator at all. In my
experience I tend to know what the hour is and am usually loking to check the
minutes. The only time this matters is during the night when I’m not wearing
the watch anyway and therefore the hour ball baring is pretty easy to find.

On 6 Nov 2015, at 21:00, Peter Bentley <bentleypd31@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Having used one for about a week I find the following.

It is relatively easy to tell the time.

2. However, the groove for the hour seems to be at cuff level so that between
about 8 and 10 the ball-bearing tends to be displaced. Shaking the wrist does
not always return it to the correct position and so I have to have a rough
idea of the time in order to be sure of it.

Re the second point does anybody else have this experience?

Peter