[access-uk] Re: Excel tutorials

  • From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 12:39:42 -0000

Andrew,

Check out John Wilson's tutorial
at:http://web.onetel.net.uk/~fromthekeyboard/excel.htm

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Matthews
E-mail: mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN/Windows Messenger: markmatthews3@xxxxxxxxxxx
Webpage: http://www.qsl.net/gw0wgk

-----Original Message-----
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
andrew shipp
Sent: Thursday, December 23, 2004 12:32 PM
To: access-uk
Subject: [access-uk] Excel tutorials

Hi All,  Does anyone know where I can get a full  tutorial on Excel?  I have

set a job for the new year to learn Excel and I am trying to find a tutorial

on the subject.
Regards
Andrew Shipp
Located Northampton
Northants,
Home Phone 01604 517007
Mobile 07773457805,
Skype andyshipp50,
or andyshipp54@xxxxxxxxxxx,

I am also the Moderator for Blind-gardening,
All messages are checked before sending by Norton anti Virus.