[access-uk] Re: Excel question

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 10:46:37 -0000

Yes, Catherine, I remember.

Having selected your column with CTRL+Splace, then CTRL+1 (figure) takes
you into various tabs and by default I think it lands on Number tab.
The first thing you reach, if you tab once, is a list of various types
of numbering which you might like to set.  Give it a "play around" and I
think it will answer some of your questions.  <SMILE>

It may bring up lots more and I don't use EXCEL too much these days, but
someone will shed light if you need more answering that I can't manage.

Cheers now.

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx