[access-uk] Excel Problem

  • From: "SHARON BOWELL" <sharon.bowell1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 19:33:33 -0000

Hello,
I have a problem in excel, and wondered if anyone could help.

I am using excel to type in text, rather than figures, and last night I
discovered I am having difficulties editing a cell.  I press F2 to go
into cell edit, but jaws just stays at the beginning of the cell and
will only read the first letter of the cell.  Normally, I am able to
move around as in a word document, and edit, or delete as necessary.

I've tried both Jaws 6 and 5.10, but am having the same problem.  I'm
using office XP.

It seems like there's something in the way, but I don't know what or how
to get rid of it.

If anyone has any suggestions, I would be very grateful.

Thanks.

Sharon