[access-uk] Re: Excel 2003 to Microsoft Works 7.0, anyone know?

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 07:49:04 -0000

Steve,

I found out about the Excel to Database thing in about 3
minutes on Google, so maybe you could spend a few minutes
more.

I don't know Works, but perhaps like Access and Excel, there
is a way to Save As or Export to a Works spreadsheet.  Does
Works have a means of importing delimited files?  You could
then perhaps "Print" the Database to a file, then import the
file to the spreadsheet?

Just a thought.

George.