[access-uk] Re: Exceeding usb hub port

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tris-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 10:00:53 -0000

You may be exceeding the 5v power of the USB bus, but it is probably more
likely that whilst the keyboard is being powered by the bus it is not supplying
any current to the attached ports to power the pen drive in order that bus
power is not exceeded.  You will need to use one of the other ports on the
front or perhaps add a powered hub if you need a lost of connections that
require USB power.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology