[access-uk] Re: Examples of poorly accessible websites

  • From: "Barry Hill" <barry.hill3@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 09:05:03 -0000

Some great examples here, guys.  I particularly like the mention of
FaceBooks constant updating as that's an aspect of usability that I'd not
considered.  I always tell people that so-and-so's site is easy once you get
used to it, but I don't think about not getting chance to get used to it.

Many thanks, again.

Cheers

Barry