[access-uk] Re: Eureka A4 Reset

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 09:18:26 +0100

Hi Gordon,

Hold down all four cursor keys, together with Function Key 1
and Braille key/dot three for about 5-10 seconds.

Then release ONLY the braille key, whereupon the Eureka
should say "A4 reset".  Then release all the other keys.

If you still have problems, feel free to call us on 0160 479
2777. We still support and repair them.  Believe it or not,
there are still many of these Eureka A4's in use today
which, considering the device was originally designed almost
25 years ago, is quite remarkable.

George.