[access-uk] Re: Eudora 7.1.0.9 Download Link

  • From: Doris and Chris <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 19:39:19 +0200

yes, eudora is very straight forward to set up. If you were able to set up Outhouse Explosion or another email program, you can set up eudora.

There also is a Eudora for the Blind email list if you need further assistence. I am subscribed to that one but do not have the subscription info memorized.

hth

Doris

At 06:29 PM 10/19/2011 +0100, you wrote:
Hi Paul, Ok many thanks for this. can you tell me if Eudora is easy to set up please.

-----Original Message----- From: Paul Benson
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2011 4:07 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Eudora 7.1.0.9 Download Link

Hello John and all,

Here is a copy of a posting I saved from a JAWS email list. I have not tried to download the program, but there were not any follow up emails suggesting problems with the link.

Paul Benson.

   *     *

While Eudora lives on in open-source, the last version produced by
Qualcom is Eudora 7.1.0.9 and that version is very accessible with
JAWS, something that I do not believe is true of the newer
open-source versions.

Happily, Eudora 7.1.0.9 works fine with Windows 7 and Qualcom has
graciously provided the following code to unlock the full mode without cost:

RegFirstNamePro=  Paid_Mode_No_Support
RegLastNamePro=Without_X1_Search
RegCodePro=4352-4846-7641-3881

You may download Eudora from