[access-uk] Re: Ethics of book sharing services

  • From: "Justin R" <mypc128@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 18:12:16 +0100

I couldn't agree more with all of that Tink. i know if more books were and, if had been accessible as far back as my teen years, I'd haver red far more than I've ever done in the past. Actually, due to the RNIB's talking book service, only within the past couple of years I have never gone through so many books! More than i ever did previously before I was made aware and, joined the service.

Justin

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tink Watson" <tink@xxxxxxxxxx>