[access-uk] Re: Eset version 4, is it accessible?

  • From: "Peter Beasley" <pjbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 18:17:36 -0000

I can't do that because at the time I was using an e-mail account from an isp which I am no longer with. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>

To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 5:26 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Eset version 4, is it accessible?

Hi Peter.

If its any consolation, I had to help a Eudora user who'd lost his
registration code and changed his email address.  As you may know, Qualcom,
the developers of Eudora closed the doors on the development and support in
2007, so we had no way of contacting anyone, not even by email.  The chap
had to reactivate his old email account which he had to try and remember
before finally getting the website to cough up with the registration, which
of course would only go to the original purchase email address.  The web is
a wonderful thing, but when people's particulars especially intangibles such
as email addresses keep changing, it can be a job keeping on top of all the
changes you need to tell everyone about never mind those who've shut up
shop.

All the best, Ibrahim.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Beasley" <pjbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>