[access-uk] Re: Eset smart security help please

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 10:48:16 -0000

Hi Ali

Below are the instructions Steve gave me when I installed it, so hope they work
for you.

Press F5, go down to User Interface, then right arrow, then down to graphics,
then tab to Graphical User Interface, then make sure it is unchecked, not
partially or fully checked.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Emails: thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx