[access-uk] Re: Eset Smart Security problem

  • From: "Caroline Ford" <caroline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 22:12:12 -0000

I wouldn't know about that, Chris, but my desktop, which also connects through Plusnet, has no problems updating automatically, which makes me think it must be something to do with the laptop having two methods of connecting, one through bluetooth to my phone and the other wirelessly to Plusnet, which must be causing some confusion somewhere, although I don't know where or how to sort it out. Perhaps I will just have to remember that, if I'm connecting through the phone, ESET will update automatically, but if I'm going through the router, I will have to update manually.

Caroline.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>