[access-uk] Re: Eset Smart Security and the Startup Scan

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 23:18:26 +0100

Thanks for the suggestion Martin, but I've got nothing in Scheduler that looks remotely like what you describe. I've just got one item in there, Show System Tasks, with the option of whether to check or uncheck. It seems to be unchecked by default. Checking it also made no discernable change.

And as for you Steve, not knowing the answer, this for me was particularly unsettling! smile.

Darran

----- Original Message ----- From: "martin wilsher" <m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>