[access-uk] Re: Errors when trying to install Talks on my phone

  • From: "Damon" <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 19:48:54 +0100

Oh finally! I've done it.

The last big hurdle was indeed the time and date on the phone. Thank you Chris
for that and thank you Amro for the backup troubleshooting too. All your help
has been really very appreciated.

So, flush with success, I installed one of the vocaliser VCM speech synths too
but it doesn't appear on the list. When in demo mode, before I registered, she
did speak but now I can't find her at all.  IN Talks, seemingly the only speech
synths are the eloquence one I downloaded and a Nokia TTS.

Thanks so much.