[access-uk] Error message when trying to connect the PTR1 to the PC

  • From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 15:28:03 +0100

Hi all -

I plugged my PTR1 in to my PC via USB, and when I hit enter on it in 'My
Computer' I got the error message:

G: is not accessible. Incorrect function.

Anybody say what this is about please?

The found new hardware wizard came up at first, and having looked in 'add
new hardware', the PTR1 is showing up -

Andy