[access-uk] Error code when signing in Live Messenger

  • From: "Marie BAISEZ" <marie.baisez@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 10:11:15 +0200

Sometimes, when I try to sign in into Live messenger I get the following message:

We were unable to sign you into Windows Live Messenger at this time.

Please try again later.

To let us try and troubleshoot the problem, click the Troubleshoot

button.

Error code: 80072efd

The trouble shooter often resolves the problem but it takes a long time to do so and never tells me what the problem was for me to rectify it once and for all if it is possible.
Can anyone enlighten me on this please?
Thanks in advance.
Marie