[access-uk] Re: Epub reader needed.

  • From: Kevin Cussick <the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2011 10:59:31 +0000

Hi,

I get page can not be displayed with Ie and get the same with ff can you give another site I can get it on? with thanks.

On 07/12/2011 21:19, Negoslav Sabev wrote:
If they are not protected, I suggest balabolka.
http://www.cross-plus-a.com/balabolka.htm
It reads the books and also is able to convert them. Open the
application, press ctrl+shift+f and explore the options.
Negoslav