[access-uk] Re: Entering in to a Contract

  • From: David Quarmby <david.quarmby@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 15:35:23 +0100

Hi Eleanor,
this is an IOS bug and not one with the keyboard. I can appreciate the difficutly as I frequently get frustrated with this bug myself and find I have to reboot or do a soft reset to clear it so the the keyboard inputs correctly.

regards
David Quarmby
quarmby@xxxxxxxxxxxx
07736 087019
Registered Charity Number 1160580
KVIN, Edith Key Centre, 8 Upperhead Row, Huddersfield HD1 2JN
Directions: turn immediatley right after leaving the bus station main entrance, we are located at the fourth door on the right,access is through an automatic door into reception.
www.kvin.org.uk
www.tail.org.uk
----- Original Message ----- From: "Eleanor Martha Burke" <eleanormarthaburke@xxxxxxxxx>