[access-uk] End it all

  • From: "Husna Begum" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 15:34:48 +0100

Hi,

I am having problems with defragmenting my disk drive on my windows
millennium computer. it keeps saying that disk defragmenter has started ten
times because other programs were writing to the c drive when I only had
jaws running at the time. I thought that end it all would help but it turns
out that the version on the jfw lite page does not support win ME. does any
one know if there is another version of end it all or a similar program
which is accessible with jaws 5?

thanks, Husna

** vacation ## d