[access-uk] Embosser paper size

  • From: "Mark Threadgold" <m.j.threadgold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "accessuk list" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 14:00:28 -0000

Hi all.

I am moving from using 12 inch paper to A4 paper on an Index Classic
embosser.

Will I need to alter any of the micro switches on the back of the machine to
make it recognise the new paper size?

If anyone has an electronic copy of the Index Classic manual I would
appreciate a copy.  Couldn?t find it anywhere on the Index site, but it
might just be that the embosser is that old it is no longer supported.

Cheers in advance,

Mark Threadgold