[access-uk] Re: Emails saying unread after reading

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 11:42:24 -0000

This has just started happening to myself on XP OE6.
Barry

Tell me and I will hear, show me and I will see,
involve me and I will understand.

Chinese Proverb

"Education is an admirable thing, but it is well to remember from time to time
that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught. -Oscar Wilde, 1856-1900"
unread, even after I've opened and read them; also, messages that I had saved
in my inbox after reading, as of today, are now showing as unread! If I hit the
application key, it tells me that "mark as read" is unavailable. Anybody know
how I can change this, and get back to how it was?

  Thanks -

  Andy