[access-uk] Re: Emailing: software_jaws80fea

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 22:33:43 -0000

Hi Graham and all,

Graham, I have just looked at the link you sent, and although I do not need
it personally, I would suggest that people copy it into their browsers
before activating it, as it wraps on to three lines at least if the screen
of the person viewing the link is not maximised and even maximised, the link
wraps on to one and a bit lines.

Alexander Shannon