[access-uk] Re: Email problem

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 18:11:04 +0000

Hi Andy, then why don't you give Avast! a try? I never thought AVG would cause problems with your e-mail, so I'm sorry about that. Anyway Avast! is just as good, if not better, than AVG. You will not see a decrease in system performance, scans will take a very short amount of time, and, apparently, you'll get less false positives than you would with AVG. Of course Avast! is accessible, and you can download it at www.avast.com. Hope that helps.

Andy Collins wrote:
Hi all -

I've sorted my email problem now, it was bloody AVG! Some how, and I didn't change anything for this to happen, and I don't understand why it was doing it, but it wasn't letting me send emails; I could receive ok, but not send. I didn't know it was AVG, but thought about it, and decided to uninstall it, and wow! email working ok again! -

Andy