[access-uk] Re: Email on my orange mobile

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 16:23:05 +0100

Hi, all I can say is that I'm able to access my Googlemail, via Pop3, on my
Nokia N73 successfully. This is because all O2 Pay Monthly customers gain
full internet access as the O2 Mobileweb service is activated on each sim.
Sorry if this doesn't solve the problem, but at least you know it's
possible. It's probably stupid Orange <smiles>. Sorry, but I've had problem
after problem with Orange, hence me switching to O2, and not had a problem
since.