[access-uk] Re: Email from application

  • From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 15:58:58 -0000

Hi Barry - try the following. From IE, go to Tools, Options, and choose the
'Programs Property Sheet. Tab to the 'E-mail Combo Box, and arrow down to
"Outlook Express". Note you can also press the letter O to get there.

Given that the default button here is 'OK, all that needs to be done is to
press enter, and that should be you sorted!

Note, that this is on the assumption that you are using IE, and not another
Browser such as Mozilla Firefox. Also, I seem to recall experiencing this
scenario a few years ago from within Windows Explorer, even though the
default client was set to OE in Internet Options. I've got a feeling I
overcame the problem by modifying the actual Shortcut target, but let's see
how you get on with the above first. HTH

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Matthews
Cardiff, Wales, UK