[access-uk] E-mail display name question

  • From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Access-UK <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 20:49:49 +0000

Hi,

Yusuf tells me that sometimes my e-mails are coming through as being
from "Catherine Turner" and sometimes as
catherineturner2007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Also that sometimes my address
shows as catherineturner2007@xxxxxxxxx but sometimes as
catherineturner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Can anyone think of why this should be?  I'm using googlemail on the
web and in my settings I have my name set to "Catherine Turner" so it
should be showing as that rather than my e-mail address.

Regarding the two different e-mail addresses I know both work to reach
me but I'm not sure why sometimes one shows and sometimes the other.

Catherine