[access-uk] Re: E-mail clients for Windows Seven

  • From: "Pele West" <pele.west@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 08:44:34 +0000

Hi Sandra

I upgraded to Windows 7 last year and am still trying to decide what e-mail
client to use.

I have always used PMMail 2000, which is now rather old and not supported by
Windows 7.  However, I have got it to run on Windows 7 and have not found a
client I like as much.

I have tried Windows Live Mail which does not work very well with Window-Eyes,
even though there is a script, Windows Mail, which comes with Windows 7
but you have to play about with the registry to make it work, Becky and
Thunderbird, both of which have their merits.

I would be interested to know what other Window-Eyes and Windows 7 e-mail
clients people are using.

Pele West