[access-uk] Re: E-mail accoounts

  • From: Adrian Higginbotham <adrian.higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 09:00:58 +0100

Is it not the case that when you reply to an Email the reply goes from the
account to which the original message was sent? That is certainly true in
Outlook but it’s so long since I’ve used OE that I can’t remember.

Adrian Higginbotham
Manager, leading edge research.
DD: 02476797333
E: Adrian.Higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx