[access-uk] E-mail accoounts

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bcab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 18:16:37 +0100

Hi
At present I have set up message rules so that messages say from access uk or
bcab go into different folders in my Inbox.  I have say a folder for access uk
and another one for bcab.  Now my question is this, I have different e-mail
accounts, e.g. eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx eleanorburke1@xxxxxxxxxx and then I
have yet another which is neela4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx and there are 3  other
accounts.  When I go to send an e-mail from any of these accounts I have to go
to the From drop down box and choose which account I want the e-mail to go
from.  Now if I forget to do this, the person could get an e-mail from the
wrong account.  Is there any way I can set up Mailboxes in outlook Express to
overcome this problem?  On my mobile phone I have been able to do this so for
example all access uk and bcab e-mails come in to my bt account.  On the other
hand e-mails which are private and confidential come in to my neela account and
are kept separately.  Hope I am making myself clear and that someone can direct
me how I can do this.

Eleanor