[access-uk] Email Problem.

  • From: "Mandy" <mandy.MJC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 00:56:05 -0000

I tried to download the update to Jaws 9 - think I have it now but it involved
all kinds of things such as running a repair on the original install of Jaws 9
but ever since, some emails will suddenly announce (collapsed) and if I am
deleting I get a dialog saying all messages under the collapsed conversation
will now be deleted do you want to continue?
I altered no email settings for this to happen and it is  mildly annoying which
setting on OE do I go to to get this back to normal please?

Mandy.