[access-uk] Re: Email Accounts Simplify!

  • From: "JILLIAN GRANT" <geordiecompuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 18:04:37 +0100

I remember the version of OE that was with Win 98 had a set of folders for each
account.  I remember having lots of accounts set up with NTL as you could do
then, and each 1 had its own set of folders, inbox, sent etc.  That's why I was
so confused when in Windows Mail, it didn't.  when you changed ids the folders
for 1 account would disappear and be replaced by the new 1s.  I think each
account had different passwords to, though might be wrong on that.

Jill.