[access-uk] Re: Email

  • From: "Martin Wilsher" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "martinwilsher" for DMARC)
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 15:59:02 +0100

Or you could go through www.mail2web.com that's a web based solution.

-----Original Message-----
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Amro Bilal
Sent: 17 September 2015 15:32
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Email

Hmmm. Well not really sure but one thing you could try is to use the outgoing
servers of the ISP you’re connecting through whilst away. On one of my travels
I had to do just that to be able to send out emails.

You don’t say who’s your email host is but another suggestion is to consult
them and see if they have email roaming servers they recommend you to use while
traveling. My email host (FastHost) has roaming servers for instance.

I’m sorry if this is obvious, but if this is the email address you’re having
issues with, did you compare the settings on the device you’re using with your
laptop?

I hope any of this helps a little.

Amro