[access-uk] Re: Eliquance Voices

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 22:54:46 -0000

Hi Adrienne,

So are they shipping it with Hal and Supernova 9?

You may also be interested to know that Orpheus is no longer developed by
Dolphin, they have handed it on.  Take a look at
http://www.meridian-one.co.uk.  You can get Orpheus Plus from them.  Dolphin
only ships version 2 of Orpheus with Hal 9, but they are selling Version 3.

All the best

Steve