[access-uk] Edirol R-09 splitting files

  • From: "Sunil" <bosley20@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 20:33:56 +0100

Hi, I made a recording lasting about two and a half hours at 128 kbps on my
Edirol.  I've got a 4 gig sd card and installed the firmware which enables
you to use cards with a capacity larger than 4 gig.

I've just transferred the recording onto my PC and it's split in to 4 files.
I'm wondering why this has happened.  Is the Edirol automatically stopping
and restarting after a certain amount of time while recording?  If so, is it
possible to make it record continuously?  I didn't touch the recorder once
after I started the recording.cheers