[access-uk] Re: Edirol R-09

  • From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 22:25:56 +0100

Just to prove what a peasant I am can someone tell me the actual reason for the Editol R--09 I've read the posts and looked on the web site but it seems to be a recorder plugged into the PC. I can't see the reason for that at all. I know I must be missing something and I know I'm not so into audio as most of you are but I honestly can't see why I should pay three hundred quid to sit on my desk wondering why I've got it.

Roger (ready to duck the brick-bats)

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>