[access-uk] Ebay selling

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 12:30:30 +0100

Is it just me or has this become really awkward again?

You used to be able to click ona link that let you use the basic pages for setting up a listing. Now it's combo boxes that are written in Java and it's just annoying th eheck out of me as I've two things to list.

Any tips?

I selected computing int he first box, networking in the second and clicked continue. It thinks I'm selling a full scale PC! Plus I found the boxes would only read if I,

alt down arrow,
shift tab, tab.

Surely there must be an easier way than this?

Dj Paddy