[access-uk] Ebay and jaws

  • From: "jim denton" <jim.denton@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 18:29:03 +0100

Hi there, I'm have troublewith using ebay. I can get to the items I want to
look at, but how do I get jaws to read acrossthe columns. Price time and
bidding info are in different columns and jaws it just going down all of te
links.

Hope this makes sense Jim Denton.

** Are you going on holiday and want to halt messages?
** Send a message to access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type the word vacation
** followed by a space, then the number of days you
** wish to stop receiving messages for, followed by another
** space and the letter d for days.
** To leave the Access-UK list, send a message with the Subject:-
** unsubscribe
** to access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** Please do not put text or signatures in the message body
** For other things like setting nomail when on holiday,
** or digest mode, send a message, to
** faq
** Please do not put text or signatures in the message body.