[access-uk] Re: Ebay and credit card authentification

  • From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 23:02:08 +0100

Christopher and all -

I haven't dealt with this seller before, and have never seen that message
saying you are not authorised to buy this item because you don't meet the
sellers requirements which in this case, is to have a credit card registered
on file.

It says about this seller:

discountsatnav
(
11113
Feedback score is 10,000 to 24,999)
Member is a PowerSeller
About Me
Feedback:
99.7% Positive
Member:
since 30-Jan-03 in United Kingdom
Registered as a business seller
table end

The above looks quite good if genuine, lots of buyers, and very high
positive feedback, I'm just concerned about this thing of giving my credit
card details; how necessary is this, when he wants to be paid by paypal
anyway! -

Andy