[access-uk] Re: Ebay and credit card authentification

  • From: "kevin and Emma" <kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 13:32:17 +0100

hi andy, if you want to contact me privately with the item number, i can take a look at it if you like? i don't need access to your account or anything, but just the item page itself. i'm not saying it'll be of any help, smile, but i've been using ebay regularly for 4 years so i think i'm pretty experienced.

kevin - (lord l)
"Civilization exists by geological consent, subject to change without notice"-Will Durant
contact me:
email/msn: kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx