[access-uk] Re: E-banking

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 18:51:13 -0000

Eleanor, my previous reply to you on this is still my advice. Sometimes people
have to give things a try for themselves, not just assume it's going to be too
difficult. I still believe if your friend find it too difficult to set up, then
they'll find it too difficult to operate once it is.

So, encourage him/her to go to their banks website, and try signing up for
online banking, and if they have specific issues, then if we know what they
are, maybe help will be available -

Andy