[access-uk] Re: Easyjet accessibility, was: Using Pop3 Email away from home

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 14:35:40 +0100

Hi Eleanor

No, for various reasons, Martin looked after Bumble for me while I was away
for five days.  She went crackers when I got home, what a wonderful wet
welcome! (smile).

But what I would say to keep this remotely on topic is that Easyjet were,
and always have been with me, tremendous.  I hate using their website to
book flights as the various boxes never speak the correct information.  I
get round this by ringing my son and booking flights together on his
computer using my details.  I then ring Easyjet and book assistance and,
fair play to them, they have never ever let me down, and always shown me
great kindness.  I am not that mad about flying, but I have got used to
going between Belfast and Edinburgh now.

I know some of the budget airlines get a bad name, and rightly so in some
circumstances, but I can only speak as I find in using Easyjet.  The staff
at both Belfast and Edinburgh who escort me to and from the aircraft are
always great as well, and this makes a real difference to your access needs
when you travel, believe me.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Twitter: @thebrownsplace