[access-uk] Re: Easy to use upload suggestions please?

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 14:01:30 -0000

Yes Amro, I've used SendSpace too in the past, but at one time it was
getting too assertive in getting me to sign up, so I left it alone.
I'm not against paid-for file sharing, especially if you don't get
crippled download speeds which is often the catch with freebies.

Can I indulge in a bit of whinging?Well, not held back before, and
won't now!  I have to say though that with the group of people I might
be working with soon, I am already beginning to wonder how one can
survive banging your head against a brick wall to much.  There seems
that odd combinationb with many of them, of technothobia, determined
lack of interest and a general life's too short, can't be bothered'
attitude.  The result is they waite around between meetings until they
can hand over USB sticks or floppies to exchange files, and little
gets done.

I wonder if BCAB is doing anything beyond it's one day intro to I T?
Strikes me that longer term, affordable training and instruction are
what's needed with many people, as well as motivation!

Cheers,

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx