[access-uk] Re: Easy to use upload suggestions please?

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 15:55:43 -0000

Thanks Amro for the suggestions.  Clearly there has to be some
training or instruction of the people needing to share files, but
obviously some file sharing systems are easier to use than others.

YouSendIt, as George has indicated, shouldn't present a problem to
anyone who knows how to use their screen reader.  With Window-Eyes I
can find the transfer php link in the links list, or do a search for
'download', and route the mouse to that - bit convoluted, but just
another way.

So, one of those situations where a nice accessible page is good;  but
propper instruction better still.

Cheers,

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at: