[access-uk] Re: Easy to use upload suggestions please?

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 15:21:39 -0000

Hi Ray,

You mean he can't click on a simple link in a message with
HAL??

I've just run a quick test, and here below is exactly the
message you get.  If you click on the link below, you are
taken to the YouSendIt web page and all you then have to do
is find the button which says "Download Now Securely" which
in turn brings up the usual Run, Save or Cancel dialog.

How tricky is that?

George.

        File Delivery Notification
        Hello from George,
        You have a file or files called: bbnew.pdf
<http://download.yousendit.com/ED0856BE54FBEAD5>  (1
file(s)) from george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx waiting for
download.

        You can click on the following link to retrieve your
File. The link will expire in 7 Days and will be available
for 100 number of downloads.
        Link: http://download.yousendit.com/ED0856BE54FBEAD5

        Message from george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

        Here's the file
        Do not reply to this automatically-generated email.
        If you have any questions, please email us at:
freesupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

        This file was delivered to you by YouSendIt, the No.
1 file
        delivery company, find out more at www.yousendit.com