[access-uk] Re: EXPLORING FACEBOOK OPTIONS ...

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 22:57:15 +0100

Hi Carol,

Funny, when I said that to you a little while after, I found some problems
with the iOS app.  Sometimes you can't bring up someone's post to read
comments, the iPhone just says Selected.  You have to turn off voiceover and
click in the right place, so even the iOS facebook app is a bit messy.

Android is equally messy for the sake of balance <Smile>.  But on Android I
use Friendcaster for most things.

All the best

Steve

--
Computer Room Services
77 Exeter Close

From: Steve Nutt <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:  access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC:
Date: Thursday, 7 August 2014 4.31 pm

Of ,c;arol.,p;earson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Sent: 06 August 2014 15.57
> To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [access-uk] EXPLORING FACEBOOK OPTIONS ...
>
> Hi all,
>
> As I've recently got back to FB, I'm looking at all options and today
decided to go to the mobile site with my computer because I don't like
cluttered screens.  Well, what did I find but that my notifications were
showing only as far as 4 August.  I couldn't work out however to show the
later ones.  (There was no next anything ...)

> Can anyone help or should I not bother?
>
> Carol P

Carol P